Date: 10th October 2018
Time: 8.30am – 11.00am
Venue: Offices of Womble Bond Dickinson, Trinity Square, Newcastle upon Tyne
Cost: Free to Club Members / £25+VAT Non Members
**Cancellation policy is within 48 hours notice**
Constructing Excellence in the North East are delighted to be holding this breakfast seminar looking at the Apprenticeship Levy, What Support is available and the benefits to the organisation as well as employees.
The seminar will discuss:
– The skills challenge facing the construction sector in the North East
– Applying a collaborative approach;
– Supporting Apprenticeships – The CITB Grants Scheme;
– The advantages to colleges working with employers
– Social Corporate Responsibilities
The speakers will include Jeremy Wright, CITB, John Cartwright & Gary Riches of Hartlepool College and further ones to be added shortly.
To register your place please contact Grace on 0191 5007880 or firstname.lastname@example.org