Building Information Modelling has been identified as a key enabler on the construction sector’s journey to becoming a truly digital industry. It has now shifted from its jargon-filled niche with leading buildings in our region utilising BIM processes.
Despite this, how to get started with BIM remains unclear for many construction professionals. If you feel you’ve been left behind, CIOB North East, in association with Constructing Excellence in the North East and BIM Strategy, are hosting an event designed to close the knowledge gap and make BIM easier for NE businesses to both adopt and benefit from.
Join us at a day-long event which;
- Focuses on several key BIM projects currently taking place in the NE
- Explores and shares local knowledge and experience of using BIM
- Helps you really understand what BIM Level 2 means in practice
- Looks at how to use BIM concepts from the perspective of; clients, project teams, facilities management
- Identifies where to find world-leading expertise here in the North East.
This event is for those who are looking to adopt BIM into their organisation. It’s suitable for construction professionals like architects, architectural technologists and quantity surveyors as well as contractors, clients and construction manufacturers/suppliers.
Key speakers from clients and industry covering all aspects of the BIM journey from project inception to FM including:
– John Adams, BIM Strategy
– Iain Garfield, Newcastle University
– Simon Lewis, Womble Bond Dickinson
– Graham Kelly, BIM Academy
– plus panel discussions
Join us for what we hope will be a great event to get your BIM journey on the right track.
To book your place for this event please contact Leanne Conaway on 0191 5007880 or email@example.com. Booking can also be booked via eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/constructing-excellence-in-the-north-east-8029662922