The law is always changing, with clarification of everyday key issues constantly being provided by caselaw. This seminar is intended to help you stay on top of some notable developments from the Courts, focussing on the following issues from recent decisions:
– Design obligations – fitness for purpose;
– BIM update – the first reported case;
– Contractual limitations of liability;
– The importance of notices; and
– Concurrent delay – the current position.
We are delighted to be hosting this seminar in conjunction with international law firm DAC Beachcroft LLP. The seminar will be presented by Stephen McLellan (Partner) and Victoria Nelson (Associate), who are members of DAC Beachcroft LLP’s market-leading Construction and Engineering team in Newcastle.
To book, please contact Amy at email@example.com or call 0191 500 7880
*Cancellation notice must be given up to 48 hours prior to the event*