Constructing Excellence in partnership with Atlas Cloud are delighted to be hosting an event tailored
around the benefits of Citrix ShareFile and its relevance in the construction sector.
This event will improve your understanding of cloud technology and how hosting Citrix ShareFile on
Atlas Cloud’s platform enables users to become more productive, more efficient and how this keeps
their files totally secure whether you’re working from a construction site or in an office.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
– Drawings, blueprints and submittals are more secure using ShareFile – two-factor authentication & single sign-on and control over who sees individual files and folders, download alerts, activity and access reports – this also helps you comply more easily with industry regulations.
– Integration – you can integrate ShareFile with your existing IT infrastructure so you can still have the familiarity of how you’ve always worked.
– Efficiency – project planning and implementation are boosted due to the remote nature of ShareFile where users can access, edit and share information from anywhere.
– Request files – Give clients, architects and others an easy way to send you files by including a secure link in your email that allows them to upload files directly to your ShareFile account.
– Online and offline working to simplify teamwork – professionals in the construction sector can access and update files and sync them when they regain connection so teams on-site and in the office can work from one live version of the truth for real-time collaboration. Files can be synced across all devise so you have total continuity
– Plus more on disaster recover, saving money, support etc
To register for this event please contact Amy Holmes on 0191 5007880 or email@example.com
**Cancellation notice must be given 48 hours prior to the event**