G4C is proud to present a panel discussion on the current materials cost / supply crisis, currently the single greatest risk to construction projects regarding financial viability and supply of materials to allow progress on site.
The event will consider how this issue has occurred, the current impact on the industry and finally, what the future may look like as a result of this situation.
Chaired by Alistair Henderson, the panel comprises of the following experts and represents a cross section of key disciplines within the construction industry, providing insight into the issue from a variety of roles:
- Alistair Henderson – Associate, Identity Consult (Chair)
- Jack Hunter – Deputy Director, Newcastle University (Client)
- Mark Clasper – Partner, Ryder (Architect)
- Chris Lisle – Managing Quantity Surveyor, Faithful & Gould (Employer’s Agent)
- Andrew White – Commercial Manager, Bowmer & Kirkland (Main Contractor)
- Ryan Geldard – Operations Director, Modular AR (Modular)
- Paul Terry – Business Development Manager, James Burrell (Builders Merchant)
There will be an opportunity for a Q&A session / further discussion following the presentation and input from attendees is strongly encouraged.