We are delighted to invite you to the North East England Construction Summit which supports the OneVoice campaign aiming to build a successful, sustainable and inclusive construction industry, equipped with the people and technology to deliver a carbon neutral built environment by 2050 (if not before!)
The summit will focus on the three essential themes of
- Climate – Becoming England’s greenest region. Decarbonising the region’s built environment and driving sustainability
- People – Making NE England the best place to work in construction. Equipping people with the necessary personal, technical and leadership skill
- Value – Recognising value over cost throughout a confident supply chain. Supporting clients and other stakeholders to inspire greater social value beyond the traditional measure of cost, time and quality
This year we will also be holding an Innovation Exhibition. We particularly wish to feature innovative materials, products and processes which will help the NEE’s drive to be England’s greenest region.
Key speakers and the agenda will be announced shortly.
Why should you be involved:
- • Add your voice to conversations with clients, consultants, contractors and the supply chain to enable the benefits of collaboration and value.
- • Hear from industry leaders about how the region can embrace culture change and collaborate to become a beacon of best practice.
- • Identify your organisation as a leader, driving cultural change in the region, nationally and internationally.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or taking exhibition space, please contact Leanne Conaway on 07792 690426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org