For most businesses in the UK, they add and create value through the knowledge they control. This could be through tools and processes they have developed but is mostly through the application of their staff’s knowledge. As this is intangible, it can be very difficult to understand how much knowledge you have, where it is stored, and how it is used.
As a business, when you know what you know:
- You will know who knows what, and therefore who to protect
- You will know what you don’t know and therefore where to invest
- You can bring it together to create new offerings
- You can reuse it to increase effectiveness
- You can work to capture some of it if people leave
In this webinar David will share his research and wisdom into what is perhaps going to be the major topic on business owners minds as they seek to restart, rebuild and reinvent their businesses and operations in the turbulent times ahead.
As always, there will time for questions and discussions with members of the panel and audience.
To view the recording please click here