Join us to find out the latest around the development of the Value Toolkit, explore the next steps in the development of the Toolkit and crucially find out more about how your organisation can prepare for the launch of the Toolkit.
Constructing Excellence and the Supply Chain School are delighted to be working with the Construction Innovation Hub and other key industry stakeholders on the market response element of the #ValueToolkit . The toolkit is a suite of tools to support faster, value-based decision-making across the investment lifecycle.
With the Toolkit due to launch in Spring 2021 we want to take this opportunity to delve into the Toolkit with key participants from across the supply chain. The workshops will cover:
- Progress in the development of the Value Toolkit
- The next steps for roll out of the Toolkit
- Understand what the key touchpoints will be for the supply chain
- Understand what you can do to make your business ready to respond to clients taking a more value-driven approach.
We hope you and your supply chain partners will be able to join us on one of the following dates:
- Monday 22 March 2.00 – 4.00
- Wednesday 25 March 2.00 – 4.00
- Monday 29 March 2.00 – 4.00
- Wednesday 31 March 2.00 – 4.00