The benefits of the Talent Retention Scheme: What’s in it for me?
Tuesday 8th September 2020, 12.30-13:30
In this session we are joined by Stuart Young from BEIS who will discuss the newly launched Talent Retention Scheme. The webinar will:
- Provide an overview on the programme
- Note why BEIS is providing funding
- Set out how the scheme works
- Seek your engagement to promote the scheme to local partners and those individuals affected
- Provide you with the opportunity to ask me any questions you may have on the scheme.
Looking forward to an informative and lively discussion with time also for questions and answers.
Stakeholder Engagement/Management, Hackitt Review, Housing and Regeneration Construction Unit. Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
Stuart Young joined the TRS team in May 2019 from the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government. His role involves working closely with industry to support them through COVID and the EU Exit, and interfacing with key Government Departments including HMT, IPA, No.10, DfE and DfT.