Top Ten COVID-19 Questions in Construction
Date: Wednesday 12st August 2020, Time: 12.00noon
Constructing Excellence in the North East in association with Emma Bowens, Partner in the Regulatory, Safety Health and Environment team, and Andrew Clough, Partner in the Construction & Engineering team will be discussing the ‘Top Ten’ questions they are most frequently asked as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. The questions are:
1. How do I decide whether to report a Covid-19 diagnosis under RIDDOR?
2. Some of my employees are ‘shielding’ – what do I need to do?
3. What are our biggest risks in H&S at this time?
4. What is ‘Covid Secure’?
5. I keep thinking I’ve missed something…….?
6. How does my Contract deal with delay and cost claims associated with Covid-19 issues?
7. What is Force Majeure and is it relevant?
8. Is there guidance for issues arising under JCT, NEC, IChemE and FIDIC Contracts?
9. Has the right to terminate or suspend works under a construction contract changed during the Covid-19 epidemic?
10. What impact has the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (enacted on 26 June 2020) had on the right to payment and the right to adjudicate?
To book for this webinar please contact Leanne by email email@example.com or 07792690426. Following this the weblink to access the webinar will be sent to you 48 hours prior.